Welcome to Bramfield, a small village in rural Hertfordshire with a recorded history stretching back to the Domesday Book. We have a pub, a church and a newly refurbished village hall. Follow the links above to discover what we can offer for your social occasion, class or sporting event and visit our blog pages to find out what’s happening.
Dates for your diary
Here are some current and forthcoming events and attractions:
- Mondays 2.00 – 3.00 – Exercise to music – £3.00 – all ages and abilities welcome
- Mondays 7.30 – 10.00 – Bramfield Carpet Bowls
- 1st Tuesday of each month – Village Hall Committee meeting
- 2nd Tuesday of each month 8.00pm – Bramfield Book Club
- 3rd Tuesday of each month – Parish Council meeting
- Wednesday mornings – Dog training
The Village Hall has been very quiet for the last year but we are hoping that the current lockdown situation will improve soon and that our popular events will be back for everyone to enjoy in the not too distant future!
We have started planning our next events but obviously these are subject to changes due to Covid. Please watch this space for updates.
- Sunday 4th July, 1.00 – 5.00pm – Open Gardens
- CANCELLED Sunday 18th July – Summer Fair and Dog Show – CANCELLED
The Open Gardens takes a great deal of organisation and requires lots of helpers on the day. If you could spare an hour of your time it would be very welcome. It’s a great way of meeting people, making new fiends and becoming involved in village life. Please contact Cheryl or Chris for more information.
Cheryl – email@example.com – 01992 583958
Chris – firstname.lastname@example.org – 07821 214804